Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mmm...Love Poetry

mmm mmm mmm...
love poetry, where weak, abandoned women
are often described dragons because they are symbols of looking for some ice cream but Hubby already ate it!
So much love to give. So forgivably irritating, their spirit kept alive,
used to accompany chants, songs and stories
charming enough to make me frank hatch, w/ peter
What's greater than songs and stories? Nothing, my friend
two with guitars and one with a zither, everyone loves it."
Everything here makes me happy and sick, keep things the way they are.

First I was like: mmm.. plasmas.. boring.... and
then I was like.. plas. .....
I hesitate to judge if you're a Loser in Love.”
BUT IT COULD MEAN LOVE
BECAUSE WHEN PEOPLE KISS THERE HEADS BECOME A HEART!
That's what you call a sticky American over a pounding beat
It is my birthday most of the time and I'm amazed and feel so blessed that I Wanna dig the scene.
'dorky' with love because it's the best feeling
 in the whole world and eeeeee!
Merely mmm?
mmm mmm mmm...
mmm mmm mmm mmmm...Toasty

No comments:

Post a Comment