Thursday, May 5, 2011

Today I will wear nothing,
I woke up this farewell, thrown into mourning a jet-set lifestyle,
in London to American, kind of a blind spot for me.
Such sad news to wake up And I am telling myself
surrounded stormy personal life,
with her beautiful heart failure and international sex,
it seemed like she was always dying.
6 weeks in the care of her,
one of the 20th Century's only friend horrible!!!!!!!!!!
To me she is the epitome of
everyone from Rock Hudson
Reports say she died horrified at your lack of respect
confirmed she died
is dead
dead by foufou
dead on facebook
oh no, this is sad!! Zsa Zsa Gabor was watching
her White Diamond is no more! She has ceased to be!
failure at the age of 79. Seventy-nine. Seventy-nine!
Elizabeth Taylor Is Dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment